Beeswax Hoffman Pillar 390
390mm Tall, base diameter is 70mm
Hand-poured beeswax candle, made with 100% Australian beeswax. Designed by Tony Assness in Sydney.
- Burn time is approximately 1 hour per centimetre and may vary depending on thickness of candle.
- Candles are best burnt when there is no draft.
- Wick should be trimmed between burns.
- As beeswax is a natural product, colour may vary from batch to batch. As candles age, they will fade to a butter beige colour.
- When burnt, beeswax candles produce negative ions which neutralise pollutants in the air. Not only are they beautiful, they will help purify your home, reduce mould and ease allergy and asthma symptoms.
Candles are packed and shipped within 48hrs of purchasing. Please allow 3-5 business days. Delays with shipping may occur occasionally due to high volume of orders orders.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.